The Crew 2 Paint shop stickers

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

The Crew 2 Paint shop stickers

Post by JustBe »

In TDU 2 someone created a program to import stickers/images (Texmod), we need this in TC 2.

I wish Ubi would also include in TC 2 paint shop the car makes badge(logo) stickers as they have paid them a license.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Re: The Crew 2 Paint shop stickers

Post by Weena »

JustBe wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:56 pm In TDU 2 someone created a program to import stickers/images (Texmod), we need this in TC 2.
Yes, I did a lot of Vinyl's back then. But Im afraid. This will not work in The Crew 2.

In TDU 2. After you finished. Your stickers where saved as an Image. And than shared with others.

But in The Crew 2. The Stickers are not saved as an Image after your finished. You can still undo everything you did. So you share not an Picture. You share only the Information on which sticker is where, what colour and so on.

I could be wrong. But I think this is how it works. 8-)

One last hope I have is when you actually share an Vinyl. Maybe then its save as an Picture. Who knows. :doh:
Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Post by Lunytrickz »

:doh: :doh: :doh:

i found the sticker limit ....
U can use a 1 000 stickers in 1 creation .... that's not the point
BUT, ya can ONLY make & save 10 different Own creations for Everything with 4 wheels !!! :angry-banghead:
also 10 for bikes & 10 for planes & 10 for boats
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Really??? 10 paintjobs for each vehicle-category? That makes the hole stickershop obsolete in my mind. (I mean yeah we will probably have our favourite cars/bikes/whatever one day, and the rest will most likely get dusted in the garage. But i would even do paintjobs - and share them - for cars i might not drive that much.)

I will pass this forward to the devs and ask them what they thought how many cars a usual player would like to have painted. This is ridiculous. :angry-banghead:

And also the 1000 layers is way to less if you wanna work detailed. I even reached the limit in FH3 and there it's at least 3000 layers.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

I forgot about the 10 limit, spent over 2 hours doing a car only for it to not save :angry-banghead:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

For a couple of months now we have a limit of 100 (?) saved paintjobs. They increased that with the november-update (if i'm not mistaken). But i can feel you. I also had this a couple times that i spend hours on a livery, forgot to save in between, and then game crashed or something else happened and the livery was gone.