News - Patches & Updates

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: News - Special Event Christmas

Post by Don »

I know some of you here like to search for the lootboxes. So that might be something for you. ;)

Greetings gearheads,

The end of the year is closing in, and in the spirit of giving we’d like to spread the festive cheer throughout Motornation by helping you deck your vehicles in parts and affixes!

From December 19 to January 2, players exploring Motornation’s open world in free drive will come across Live Reward crates more often, and these crates will drop better quality loot.

Please note that these changes only apply to Live Reward crates found in free drive, not loot awarded in events, skills, or PvP.

Happy exploring, and our very best wishes for the festive season!
Today noon i tested it together with Luna. We did not really got into driving, because there were boxes every 1-2 km along the way. I alone had half a dozen boxes on the way from New York to near Chicago. One box was blue and the rest were all golden (as far as i remember). With my "Live Reward Sniffer"-set i collected 38 parts for my streetcars.

So for those who like to hunt for the crates, have fun with it until Jan. 2nd. ;)
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Re: News - Patches & Updates

Post by LCDDOG »

LMAO :D

Did a trip from miami to las vegas and came across 2 boxes...
(1 blue and 1 purple)

I'm starting to wonder if this is the same as what i had before
were you have daytime and i have nighttime or visaversa...

Either way, they can shove it up the ars :angry-banghead:
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Seems to work for me.

Found at least 10 boxes tonight, most had about 6 or 7 upgrades :dance:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

I guess the keyword is "Live Reward Sniffer". ;)

Last night me and Luna did a complete highwaylap starting in Miami, passing New York, Chicago, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, L. A., Dallas and back to Miami. We needed about 4,5 hours because of the frequency of the boxes. I took my street-Hummer and put the best "LRS"-parts on it and when i found a box i switched to my RS-RX to collect the boxes. The game triggered between 30-40 boxes for me and i made it to collect all 5 legendary-sets for my RX-spec. Only one part of the "Lootdigger" was missing, but that one i already had on my Citroen C3. Beside that i still have now around 50 goldparts in the vault for that spec. (I have to sort them out later on.)

After finishing these sets i started to collect parts for my powerboats. Here i made it to upgrade them pretty near to maximumlevel.

Luna didn't had that much luck as me, mainly because he doesn't have the "LRS"-set yet. But he also made it to upgrade his driftspec from stock to maximum and afterwards his RX-spec from stock to about 210 (out of 230).

Comparing that to the senseless grind in races for the other specs it was really timesaving. I think this campaigne gives me the chance to upgrade the rest of my specs (except planes) during my vacation. :)
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Don wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:59 pm I think this campaigne gives me the chance to upgrade the rest of my specs (except planes) during my vacation. :)
I have upgraded my planes before now. When you find a crate just look on the map and put a way point to it, switch to plane on a nearby road and taxi to it slowly so as not to take off - lol - :dance:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Thank you, nice tip. :) But since i don't use the planes anyway, i don't really bother with them. ;)

Here is a small video with the outcome of todays afternoons round looking for the boxes. My powerboats had a level between 210 and 240 and now i have almost every legendary-set completed again. It's insane how often you get a box-signal when you have the right parts on your vehicle. In some areas it triggers almost every 30-60 seconds. I needed like 1,5-2 hours alone from Salt Lake to Vegas (driving over Seattle).

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: News - Vehicle Drop January 2019

Post by Don »

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Don
Grill Cheff