Re: Summit Totals 2020

Post by Lunytrickz »

Jesko :banana-dance:
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: News - Patches & Updates

Post by Don »

usually i would have deleted the video of that moron, but i keep it. ;) The guy is even to stupid to read the clock. The broke the embargo even twice today. But that's his decision. He got finally blacklisted for striking against the rules repeately.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

New update 25th March 2020

Why have they taken away the quick menus. No Pilot tab, no Quit game, what's wrong with these morons.

Cars still sinking into road outside of the Home locations.

New avatars, what c**p looking characters, not a decent looking female.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Lovely MissGrumpyCat :)

i just read the same post on the forum where you made some small additions.

First off the TTS-players gave a ton of feedback. As a TTS-player of your own you should know that. ;) The major problem is that the releasebuilds are always already finished and during the time between a TTS and the releasebuild nothing gets polished or improved. The reason for that are Sony and Microsoft because the process to implit an update to a game on consoles is very long and complicated. The friend of my sister, who is a developer on his own, confirmed me that and explained it to me pretty detailed.

Just take this stupid "airnitro". The overall feedback during the TTS was "get rid of that crap, noone requested it, noone wants it". But still it is in the game because of the reason above. They will tone it down in the future, but it was too late to get it into the releasebuild.

I'm also not a friend of some of these changes and this additional quit button in the settingsmenu is as useless as the airnitro. I still use the quick-quitbutton. Speaking of that, what do you mean with "no quit button"?
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Don wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:16 pm Lovely MissGrumpyCat :)

I'm also not a friend of some of these changes and this additional quit button in the settingsmenu is as useless as the airnitro. I still use the quick-quitbutton. Speaking of that, what do you mean with "no quit button"?
Referring to the no quit button, I mean quitting the game.

Menus are stupid as well, from one place to another now.

And air nitro has totally ruined the game, now lets just fly over all things in front of us.
Unbelievable.
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

I think it's safe to say "they messed up once again"

It's unbelieveble how much they screw things up with stuff
nobody wants...

I also had a few infinite loadings going on and the struggle to
find stuff or do things has once again putt me off...

Way to go Ubi**** :clap:
JustBe wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:29 pm New update 25th March 2020

New avatars, what c**p looking characters, not a decent looking female.
yeah, the new avatars are crap, i liked my old avatar and the new ones are all ugly af.

something else that keeps happening to me is:

every time i start the game it minimizes to desktop and takes a lot
of tries to get it to maximize again.
i'm talking about trying to get it back to full screen for at least 10 times or more.

screw this shit!
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

JustBe wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:44 am Referring to the no quit button, I mean quitting the game.
I think meanwhile i understood. You had a certain button (e. g. "Q") to quit the game and this button has now a different mapping. I always use "b" on keyboard or "Y" on the controler and then quit the game. This still works.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

My last thoughts on this game as I posted on the ubi forum.

Worst update ever in any game

keyboard car handling virtually unplayable since this new update. Cars just totaly oversteer no matter how you set the settings.

All the cars Customize just freeze.

Jump thru hoops for new menus. Why ruin good menus for these that don't even have a quit game on the Esc main menu.

Air nitro a total joke.

I could cry, what is wrong with these people at Ubi-IvoryTowers :angry-banghead:

You know in the cold light of day this is just a game, but I would be ashamed of myself to put out such shoddy and ill conceived work.
Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Post by Lunytrickz »

:doh: :naughty: :angry-banghead:

TheOldMan54
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by TheOldMan54 »

I'm also upset with this update as this is the only game Iv'e ever played on my pc.
At my age it was a nice release to sit down a few times a week and play it.

My wife bought me Microsoft Flight Sim many years ago(about 13) which I never tried until this week. Well it took me hours to get it to even load on my pc having read so many web sites that it may not work on Windows 10 but in the end I have got it to work, now all I need is a joystick to try and fly. So I may just stick to it for now and not bother with TC2 so much.