TC2 - Community Race

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

TC2 - Community Race

Post by JustBe »

Hi Don,

Your no short cuts NY race. Can you really do it 40+ seconds quicker than most other players !

Okay I see 2 shorts but is there 3 ? - lol - :text-feedback:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: TC2 - Community Race

Post by Don »

Hi :)

i saw your great time on my track. Are you still driving with keyboard?

On sunday i also drove it "seriously" for the first time and was around a second behind you at the end. But the run wasn't clean. I'm sure i can shave of at least 30 seconds with better pro-settings and more concentration. I think with perfect settings and manuell shifting you can even do under 26 minutes in a clean run.

Can you show me your pro-settings, just to compare.

Mine you see here at the end of my video. I tried already 3 different settings and the car still often loses the rear in some situations.

p.s.: the 3 little cuts (end of the first highway left instead the exit, punxsutawney traffic circle, sacramento) i left in on purpose, because they do not count as "hard" offroadcuts for me.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Re: TC2 - Community Race

Post by JustBe »

Don wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:23 pm Hi :)
i saw your great time on my track. Are you still driving with keyboard?
On sunday i also drove it "seriously" for the first time and was around a second behind you at the end. But the run wasn't clean. I'm sure i can shave of at least 30 seconds with better pro-settings and more concentration. I think with perfect settings and manuell shifting you can even do under 26 minutes in a clean run.
lol - not been well since my above post, trapped nerve in neck which gives me severe toothache and pain in my arms when I move my head up or down, still not fixed - lol

Yes keyboard and all the short-cuts but never a clean run - hehe
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.