Crew Challenges

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Crew Challenges

Post by JustBe »

Am I missing something, but I see no Crew vs Crew challenges. So why call this version The Crew 2 ?

And still hate the fact that you do perhaps 1 hour just driving and sight seeing and then cannot get back to that place next time you login to carry on without a lot of effort.

One great thing about Test Drive Unlimited 1 & 2 is that you could see on the map what you had driven.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: Crew Challenges

Post by Don »

The hole "PvP"-features will come at the end of the year with the second bigger patch.

The other thing is just related to the weird philosophy of Ivory Tower. A completely covered map at the start of the game, perhaps with the same task to uncover all roads like in TDU(2) would have been more useful than a completely uncovered (white :violence-shootself: ) map with only a hand full of portingspots.
Luna
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Post by Luna »

The complete uncovered map from the beginning somehow gives me the feeling that I already have done the complete main game and just have to the last remaining side missions. That's not really good for (long time) motivation :(

The line that shows you where you drove only shows the last 10 minutes of gaming. That's related to this replay option in the photo and the video mode.

For the future I would prefer a feature like the Free Drive Challenges in The Crew 1. Just set up a race with some checkpoints and share it with the community. And if they really think until the end then they would add something like this Community Racing Center in TDU2, where everyone in the world can find your race and drive it :)
See you on the road ... and the sea ... and in the air ;) :lol:
The Crew 2 - 06/29/2018

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

I forwarded these ideas, esp. the CRC, in the PitCrew-board. Other players there also brought a lot of additional ideas on the table. I hope this idea comes to live in 2019, as i don't think it will happen already this year.