Cheating or Not

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: Cheating or Not

Post by Don »

Forwarded it to the devs with all 3 screenshots.

@MissCoolCat: Why did you calculate the ranks they leveled up doubled?

Edit: found it out myself. It's the difference to the first screenshot.
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

It would be nice if ubisoft did something about this, but
history tells me they won't do much at all.

It's pretty much the same as with the bollox world records...

And any other form of glitch and poorly put together track exploiting thing
going on since the beginning of the crew 1.

These are the things that kill a lot of the fun in the game...

Personally i would like to see them all get banned :evil:
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

I said I would not comment any more on this, but I hope that these people do get banned. Its not that I'm really bothered about where I am on the score board, but it would be nice to see your genuine position. I also noticed that 2 of the winners in the September competition are major cheats from TC1 :naughty:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

JustBe wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:15 pm I said I would not comment any more on this, but I hope that these people do get banned. Its not that I'm really bothered about where I am on the score board, but it would be nice to see your genuine position. I also noticed that 2 of the winners in the September competition are major cheats from TC1 :naughty:
yeah i feel the same, and no suprise about those 2 winners, witch kinda proves my point
Ralph68
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Post by Ralph68 »

Cheater heaven is more like it and Ubi with their big bad ass cheat protection. LMFAO I started racing PVP a few nights :o ago the main thing I can't stand is racing cars against bikes. :angry-banghead: They should have a bike lobby and a car lobby or turn on collisions so I can send those bikes where they belong. I see those bikes going places cars just can't fit. Another thing that happens all the time, we have a full room ready to go and the game doesn't launch the race, instead it freezes up and you get bumped back to the lobby and when this happens it will keep happening till you restart uplay. :angry-banghead: At least I have to too get it working again, I backed out to big map then reentered but the races still stalls out. :doh: I'm disliking this game more and more I'm finding the things I like to do are getting next to impossible too do. Like for instance trying to free join my friends, free joining friends in this game hasn't worked since day 1 release. smh I joined Weena's crew last week I kept getting bumped out, I couldn't join their crew when I normally can with minimal trouble. The crew 2 is unrepairabley broken, other wise it would be fix already. If Youbesoft comes out with "The Crew Infinity" you can be dam sure I won't be buying it.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

To be honest i didn't saw that many cheaters so far in this game. Glitchabusers and wallriders yes, but cheaters no. BattlEye is just not working as it should in a different way. It's detecting stuff that has nothing to do with cheatingprogs like for instance wheeldrivers and systemrelated programs.

About the other stuff i'm with you. Last night we noticed it again. Our session fall apart several times. I even got kicked once out of the game for no reason and couldn't reenter but for having to restart the game entirely.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

I loved PVP in the TC1, but there is no lobby as such now, never mind the stupid bike thing, because I was stupid enough to get ALL the cars etc quite some time ago, there is not time to select a car or what ever for the PVP events. By the time you think you have found a car the PVP just starts and you end up with anything you just happened to be by when the event starts.

This game now is just a mash of to many things all badly executed. TC1 should have had a major update keeping its theme and all these hovercraft, boats etc should have been in another new game far away from TC1 :angry-banghead:

As regards the PVP throwing you out I have had that several times as well. You now seem to get a few people who just vote every time for the same event time and time again using the bikes.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.