Got stuffed twice this week.

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Got stuffed twice this week.

Post by JustBe »

Still NO PvP, no longer races, and a 45% off offer.

Ubi, lets see just how stupid the public are. Will create a new version of the crew, but there will not be any crew events at all, lets just make it more arcade and childish than ever.

Microsoft, what crap is v1803, lets just totally f*** every ones pc if they update , and totally spy on them more with another 7 behind the scenes data collections from their systems.

And what f****** cheek,(this must be illegal) windows found 5 programs that are not compatible with v1803 so has deleted them from your system, and looking in the files they have, and the desktop shorts are still there blank. Have reinstalled them from my many backups I keep and they all work.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: Got stuffed twice this week.

Post by Don »

Agree with you overall, but did you expect PvP with the Gator Rush update? I did not to be honest, since it was already announced that PvP will come in december.

I did not even expect them to fix the wheelsupport, and unfortunately they did not surprise me on that. It's even more a pain in the arse to drive now than it was 2 days ago.

That such discountoffers will come sooner or later was obvious from the start. But that they are coming that soon shows only how many players are actually playing this game. I don't even need such offers to judge about that. I see it in uplay every day how many players of my friendlist are playing this game. I was online for around 5 hours yesterday and even on patchday there were only 5 player parallel online in best case scenario. So saying Ubi/IT showeled there own TheCrew-grave right from the beginning is save to say. The game set a falsestart platinumwise.

Unfortunately FH4 is too expensive and has a way too small map. Otherwise i would instantly deinstall TC2 and move on to that one.