Legendary Spare Parts

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Legendary Spare Parts

Post by JustBe »

Legendary Spare Parts - Okay I asked about this on the Ubi forum, but still cannot understand what I have purchased from the answers.

lol i'm with stupid - no I am stupid - haha

I purchased this in the shop. (Legendary Spare Parts Pack).

Quote from Ubi - Players are also able to purchase Spare parts in the Far & Beyond shop in the packs section.

So what have I purchased then, this does not make sense.

Spent 1.1 Million Bucks on these, but cannot find them for any car. Have I just wasted all those Bucks for nothing ?

It's still costing about 3+ Million Bucks to spec one class of vehicle.

:text-feedback:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: Legendary Spare Parts

Post by Don »

Good morning, lil miss grumpy :mrgreen:

I already read in this thread in the ubiforum.

What you purchased is this new currency we get when we scrap our performanceparts and what we pay as secondary currency when we recalibrate the performanceparts.

The package is called "legendary" because it's the biggest package you can buy in this far & beyond-shop.

I think you had a missunderstanding about what you bought there. As far as i read you thought it's a legendary performance-set, am i right? Would be really legendary if this would be possible. ;)

I hope now is everything clear. :)
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

I got the impression that it would be cheaper to tune a single car. lol - 1.1 Million to buy 30K parts when I already had over 400k. Scraping parts is easy, but you get nothing for them towards tuning a car.

You should get Bucks when scraping parts:

1x Green 5K
1x Blue 10K
1x Purple 20K
1x Gold 40K

You spend hours to get them, then spend Millions to recalibrate.

Takes at least 2 hours to earn that 1.1 Million Bucks I have now wasted. I want my money back :angry-banghead:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

I already didn't saw a point in these spare-part-packs when i tested the system during the last tech-test. I scrapped so many parts after the last update that i have already 2,4 mio (!) of these spares.

These purchasable packs are totally useless, so yes you wasted your bucks on this. But to be honest, you could have asked at least here before you bought it. :angelic-green:

Tipp for grinding bucks: put all iconpoints on "rich" (in best case you have 7 parts with "rich"-bonus you can additionally use) --> go for the "Über-Dam" powerboatrace --> Ace-mode --> in your case with over level 2000 it should give you over 30k bucks in about 1,5 minutes. This will give you about 1,2 - 1,3 mio. bucks in one hour.

It's a boring, but easy and effective race. You do not even need nitro to win it when you go the shortest way (which i'm not going in the video above).

regarding the spareparts: I would even do it totally different - bring a tunershop into the game where you can buy unlocked parts with bucks and recalibrate them with spares only. So we can spend some bucks and the new currency has a purpose.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Thanks Don.

I will try your boat event.

:text-thankyoublue:
Luna
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Post by Luna »

Don, what do you mean with "when you go the shortest way"? Isn't the shortest/fastest way a direct line between the checkpoints with avoided jumps? I'm driving exactly the same way you use and I can't really imagine where you can shorten this in an effective way.
See you on the road ... and the sea ... and in the air ;) :lol:
The Crew 2 - 06/29/2018

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Here we go. (It's not significantly faster/shorter, but it is)