Crew 2 acting strange

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Crew 2 acting strange

Post by JustBe »

For the last few days I keep seeing friends record beaten all over the place,(all original spots gone), icon points saying new icon point when there is none and some friends shown as rookie.

Just me or are you seeing this as well ?

:text-feedback:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Re: Crew 2 acting strange

Post by JustBe »

Solved - Uninstalled game(s) and uplay and reinstall all again. Seems last TechTest upset TC2.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Sorry i didn't read that earlier. There is an easier fix to that "rookie"-bug from the last TTS.

"Go into Users/Documents/The Crew 2/Temp and find and delete all files starting with HighlightCache_.
Your old highlights should return after a few minutes in the game and you should be able to set new highlights without getting reset to Rookie."

btw because things like this i always do a savecopy of my documents-folder before i install and play a TTS. ;) After that last i just copied back my savegame and it also fixed it for me.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Hi Don, thanks for your comments.

I was in a rush that day and just left the pc to download TT so did not bother to backup the files, a habit that I do normally do for all sorts of updates etc.

:text-thankyoublue: