November 2020 update- Miss angry

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

November 2020 update- Miss angry

Post by JustBe »

I'm a bit p****d off to say the least. I have spent most of my CC over the last few months since they just seemed useless for anything, now comes along this update and to get the premium pass you need them - :angry-banghead:

I will not buy any(with real money) so can only do a few 80cc levels as I only have a couple of hundred left.

:evil:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: November 2020 update- Miss angry

Post by Don »

I saved up about a mio. CC on my main and about 560k on my second account, because i never really was interested in that vanitycrap. I bought only occasionally some tires or underglows and i bought the CC-only special edition of the Eclipse. I also would have bought the Shelby Road Force One, if i would have had the chance to. When the daily contracts started i also wasted about 600k CC with buying certain cars that were also summit-rewards (gold or silver) just to get the cashback in bucks. Back then there was nothing specific to buy for CC only.

But for over a year i gave the hint whenever and whereever i could that players should do the daily contracts and keep there CC and (don't waste them), because there will be a feature or features that will require them. RMD also gave the hints in his videos and streams ever since we heard about a motorpass coming into the game. Back then we just couldn't say publicly for what exactly (NDA) and we also didn't knew how it exactly will look like and how much it will cost. We even thought the MP will come way earlier than it actually came. And after it didn't came at the expected update-date we thought they scratched it entirely.

This Motorflix thing was a total surprise though also for us pitcrew-members, because that was never mentioned before.