The Crew 2 - Updateplan 2018/2019

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

The Crew 2 - Updateplan 2018/2019

Post by Don »

Here the official trailer (btw the guy talking in the video was the one who instantly killed our plans about an auctionhouse when we proposed it.)

...and here a small recap of the content by Racemasterdave

I'm a little bit concerned about the content of the season pass to be honest, since it's not clear to me that the cars they will add each month are for free or not. I curious about final news and the stand-alone-price of the pass.

Edit: I just found the price. :shock: For the content you get it's a heavy price for my taste. I'm glad i pre-ordered the motor-edition with the 20% discount.
Luna
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Re: The Crew 2 - Updateplan 2018/2019

Post by Luna »

Edit: I just found the price. :shock: For the content you get it's a heavy price for my taste. I'm glad i pre-ordered the motor-edition with the 20% discount.
You have to see it through the Ubisoft glasses: Just pay $40 for the Season Pass and then you get all of it's content FOR FREE!!! :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
See you on the road ... and the sea ... and in the air ;) :lol:
The Crew 2 - 06/29/2018

Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Post by Lunytrickz »

they made a POLL at the Ubi forum
about who's happy and who's not with the Season Pass content :angry-banghead:
PLZ vote

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1 ... eason-pass
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

I just dont think it makes any difference to complain there.
As long there is no other game like this, they can make whatever they wont.
You have to buy it (the game), there is no alternative. :auto-driving:

I haven't ordered jet, still not sure which version to buy.

Only reason for me to buy season pass is the Porsche :mrgreen:
Also every other version, there is absolute nothing I really like. Except maybe the numberplate :whistle:

Should I buy standard version and buy season pass later on sale for 10 bugs?
On the other hand, I really play a lot of hours. So even when I pay a hundred bugs. Its still cheap. I have to question myself. Why not buy the Motor edition and support the Game itself.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

You have to see it that way:

The standardgame costs 59,99 Euro, the SP costs (most likely) 39,99 Euro at release. That are round up 100 Euro --> 20% off (for which you need 200 Uplay units in this case) you get it for round up 80 Euro --> and you still have only the basegame and this "VIP-pass".

The Motor-Edition you get for 99,99 Euro (or 79,99 Euro with the 20% uplay-units-discount). So it's the same price but you get all the collectors-content included.

If you decide to buy only the basegame at release and the SP later for like 10 Euro, than you are still only 10 Euro under the price of the discounted Motor-Edition. ;)

And even if you are not interested in that collectors-stuff you can pre-order the Gold-Edition for 71,99 Euro as i mentioned here. So even here you get more content right at release than with the purchase of the standard-edition and the SP-stand-alone and you pay either even 9 Euro less for it or (with a dumping-price of 10 Euro for the SP) only 2 Euro more.

I guess the choice should be pretty easy. :mrgreen:
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: The Crew 2 - News

Post by Don »

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Hovercraft racing, umm :violence-rocket:

Still no PVP.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

september update...
comes out end of september but just barely lol :angry-banghead:
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

@Be Nope, PvP is still scheduled for the 2nd bigger update in december.

btw In september we do not get two cars with the season pass (earlier). One of the hoovercrafts is the second sp-prerelease-vehicle beside the Ariel. :roll: And speaking of monthly vehicledrop. The augustvehicles will most likely not come this week.
Luna
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Post by Luna »

At least it makes your last remaining photo (hovercraft picture on the raceway) really easy, you don't have to wait anymore until you finished the Freestyle HQ or you meet someone who already has ;)

You already know what vehicle class the Nomad will be? RR or RX? Somehow I like that ride. I still remember myself racing the Big Island Tour in TDU2 with the Atom 500 V8 over and over again. So imho it's about time for a comeback of Ariel :D

@JustBe
Your idea with the rocket launcher is not that bad. Maybe we should vote for tanks as vehicle class or attachable weapons so we can hunt down these hovercrafts :D :lol:
See you on the road ... and the sea ... and in the air ;) :lol:
The Crew 2 - 06/29/2018