Grill Cheff

Re: The Crew 2 Video's

Post by Don »

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

On monday night i somehow made it to crash something inside my Magix Video Pro X5 program and was not able to figure out what nor how to fix it.

I was working on my speedpaintvideo for the Sagaris-livery and speeded up the paintingpart 20-times. After that i couldn't watch the preview in the program without having lags and stutters, no matter which speed the video had or if it was a saved project or a completely new project with raw unused footage. Even deinstalling the program, cleaning out all related folters, reinstalling the program and reseting the programsettings helped. Google wasn't a help at all too. A player in the german forum thankfully tried to help with suggestions what i can do, but also that didn't lead to success.

So i decided to go for the latest, newest version of Magix Video Pro X (version 10) and it runs like it should. Here you see the first testrender and it looks pretty good.

If you understand german i suggest reading the (at the moment only) comment under the video. Alex quite possibly wrote the best words i've ever had under one of my videos :)

Have fun watching. ;)
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

As Weena said - Nice video and also nice driving. But, for me the sound is distorted.

Not in the same super league as Magix - I use this for my editor.

https://www.avs4you.com/avs-video-editor.aspx
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Thank you both for your feedback. Do you both mean it's too loud, when you say it's distorted. For me the sound is fine, but i have to listen to it under headset. Maybe then i hear it clearer.

I also will check the Magix-settings. I'm not sure at the moment, but it can be possible that i accidently made the music louder than it was. I turned it down while working on the video, because it was late at night, and put the volumeslider of the channel all the way back up at the end. In version X5 it went only maximum up to 100% and nobody said so far that the music was too loud. It's possible that the slider goes over 100% in this new version.
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

Definitely something wrong with the music.
In German we call this, Übersteuern :whistle:
AlexTaylor
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by AlexTaylor »

I listened to it again with my Headphones on and yes, it is clipping. The music peaks exceed the limit of the sampling rate (like a normalization beyond 0dB in a wave editor).

But leave it on YT, its not that disturbing, just the base peaks are overdriven.

Good job anyway :clap:
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

ah clipping

that's the word I was looking for

for me it sounded really bad :roll:
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff