Ubi News

Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Ubi News

Post by Weena »

What do you think about that :whistle:

Paris, July 17, 2018 – Today, Ubisoft released its sales figures for the first quarter of fiscal 2018-19, i.e. the three months ending on June 30, 2018.

Yves Guillemot, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, stated “We had a record first quarter, which exceeded our expectations. This performance was fueled by steady growth for our backcatalog and an excellent momentum for PRI, once again confirming the increasingly recurring profile of our business and the ever-greater success of our digital transformation.

Our teams are continuing to deliver on our strategic plan of ramping up our franchises. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and The Division 2 were very well received at E3, confirming their full potential in a highly competitive environment. Our new creation, Skull & Bones, also made a very good impression due to its innovative gameplay combining naval battles with a multi-player experience.

Thanks to its numerous growth drivers, brisk digital trajectory and close-knit relations with its gamer communities, as well as the fact that it directly owns its brands, Ubisoft is ideally positioned to meet its targets for full-year 2018-19 and continue to grow and increase its profitability over the long term.”

- Sales : 400.0 M€

- Net bookings up 88.8% to €381.5 million, outstripping the target of around €350.0 million

- Digital net bookings up 76.7% to €287.0 million (75.2% of total net bookings vs. 80.4% in first-quarter 2017-18)
- PRI1 net bookings up 51.5% to €125.9 million (33.0% of total net bookings vs. 41.1% in first quarter 2017-18)

- Back-catalog net bookings up 74.7% to €332.6 million (87.2% of total net bookings vs. 94.3% in first-quarter 2017-18)

- Targets for full-year 2018-19 confirm

Source
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: Ubi News

Post by Don »

I don't own any Ubisoft-stocks so what should this news tell me. ;)
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

Well, maybe what you can expect in the future from them. Will they keep things like they are right now or will they change.

They are pretty successfully right now. So we can expect the same games, the same way of doing things. Dont you think? 8-)
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

I would never expect them to change their thinking in a way that you can say "players first". They are a profit-company and that's how they act. From a business standpoint understandable, from a gamers standpoint surely not.