Corsair Link 4 & Windows 10 1803

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Corsair Link 4 & Windows 10 1803

Post by JustBe »

Does anyone use Corsair Liquid Cooler. My system uses the H80i v2 and runs okay under Windows 10 version 1709. I have Windows auto updates switched off so have not updated to version 1803, but have seen multiple different forum posts saying that the Corsair Link software will not work correctly after the Windows update.

As an aside, the Corsair Link software is flaky even with Windows version 1709 when switching profiles.

:text-feedback:

Edit Don: moved it to the right topic as it has nothing to to with ETS/ATS unless you like to install the stuff in your truck. :mrgreen:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Re: Corsair Link 4 & Windows 10 1803

Post by LCDDOG »

I recommend you try it out, if it fails you can always roll back to a working version.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

LCDDOG wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:54 pm I recommend you try it out, if it fails you can always roll back to a working version.
With my new pc I was trying to stop loading things only to find they don't work well, so clogging it up with garbage. Mind you that is very difficult as you know :angry-banghead:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

A roll back removes all that stuff again doesnt it?
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

LCDDOG wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:22 pm A roll back removes all that stuff again doesnt it?
Most of the time, but not always. Sometimes if you look in the registry after a roll back the headings and other stuff are still left there, so that's the garbage that I was referring to.