Hello Friends

You're new around here? Just introduce yourself if you like.
Ralph68
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Hello Friends

Post by Ralph68 »

Sorry I couldn't find my old post and I didn't know I had to register again. I left you (Ash) a message on youtube but when I didn't get a response I figured I'd try registering again and now I can login.

Maybe put a notice some place letting people know they need to re-register if they have already registered. Just a thought..

Anywho, the new forum is much better than the last one, the old forum was very hard on my eyes but this one is much better, things are shaping up rather nicely here. Good job! :clap:

On a side note.. it feels like I'm being bounced between two sites here, most people likely will bookmark the forum and the main site will be neglected. Just an observation.
Last edited by Ralph68 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: Hello Friends

Post by Don »

Welcome back my friend. :)

@Weena: Since i can't still move the threads, please move Ralph's "comeback"-thread here and the other introduction-thread into the introduction-area. :)
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

Hey Ralph,

nice to have you on board. :happy-bouncygreen:

Sorry I did not get you massage. :| I made an announcement in the Cruiseanostra FB group. About the new forum and that you have to register again.

Facebook is so screwed up. Im happy not to have to rely on them any more.

With the Homepage and the Forum, a bit of a split. I Know, but right now the Homepage is to lure people in to the forum. So it´s fulfilling its purpose :D

@Don

You have to click on "Moderator Control Panel" to edit and move posts.
Alucard
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by Alucard »

Ralph68 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:18 pm Anywho, the new forum is much better than the last one, the old forum was very hard on my eyes but this one is much better, things are shaping up rather nicely here. Good job! :clap:
HAAA.. hard on your eyes ? Cant stand the sun?

I am watching you 8-)