Loothunting - Crate-Spots

Here we collect all important informations and helps for the motornation.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Loothunting - Crate-Spots

Post by Don »

As we learned those boxes do not just appear when you are near. You even can see them from the map at places where you are far away. Luna, Aci and me tested that out for several days.

Today i started to test another thing. I just jumped to some worldspots (races, tests or photospots). While doing this i found around 30 new crate-spots.

I know this campaigne is almost over and it's a little bit too late, but we don't know when they repeat that. Players are already trying to push the devs to make something permanent of it.

So here are my screenshots: (I will add more when i find some. If you also found some easy to reach spots, post them here, i add them also to the startingpost) I may add a little more details to each location later, but most of them should not be hard to find anyway.

hide:show
Luna
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Re: Loothunting - Crate-Spots

Post by Luna »

Even when the event is over now for a week, the list of the spots is not useless. The spots still remain the same and you still can see the Live Boxes from Space ;) Then even the appearing frequency doesn't matter, when there isn't a box on a spot, just move to the next one :D

Only bad thing is the tuning part drop rate and quality, I still hope they change something to at least get a better chance for yellow parts. In a collecting tour with my small boy (since Don gave me his old G27 I can't get him off the PC :D ) yesterday I got exactly 3 yellow parts, one from the only one found yellow box and 2 from pink boxes. Over all we found about 25 boxes in less than an hour, including driving to the box from the nearest fast travel spot ;)

When I have some more time at the PC and it's not occupied by Junior I think I'll make some video clips with all the found spots, this should be better than screenshots :)
@Don When I'm done with the first few I think we have to talk a little bit about cutting these together to a full length feature to put this online, in that I have absolutely zero experience ;)
See you on the road ... and the sea ... and in the air ;) :lol:
The Crew 2 - 06/29/2018

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

So you think it's still a good idea to do a video about this? I have around 150 screenshots of cratespots. :mrgreen: I'm just not completely sure at the moment how to structure the video.
Luna
Pit Lane Apprentice
Pit Lane Apprentice

Post by Luna »

Sure I still think it's a good idea :D
I havn't really thought about how to structure. First in my mind was something regarding to the regions in the game, but maybe these are too huge areas to cover with one video. We got how much, 4 regions? 150 Live Box spots are about 37 per video, with showing the Box, zoom in, zoom out, showing the surrounding of the Box we are maybe at about 1 minute per Box, so 4 videos of about 35-40 minutes each in total. I think these videos shouldn't be longer than 10-15 minutes or the viewers would be bored too much ;)
If you are in we maybe could talk about this later via Discord :)
See you on the road ... and the sea ... and in the air ;) :lol:
The Crew 2 - 06/29/2018

Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Post by Lunytrickz »

description under the video on YT ^^

Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Post by Lunytrickz »

hey guy's,
i made this post on the Ubiforum
could U PLZ give me some support on it?

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2 ... st14144801
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

I repeated my proposal from a couple of months ago. ;)
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

added a video to the starting post ("50 easy to find lootboxes")