New Test Drive Unlimited game by Kylotonn

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Re: New Test Drive Unlimited game by Kylotonn

Post by JustBe »

lol - Ralph.

You got me thinking that it was coming soon, but no mention of it at all on any of the software houses that would be making it.

Me thinks 2022 if they are ever going to make it :angry-banghead:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: New rumours about TDU3

Post by Don »

original post on reddit you find here

Test Drive Unlimited 3 (Project Sunrise) - TDU3 Leak
Leak

"(Sorry if my english isn't that good)

I'm a french developer and has been in the industry for a couple of years. I mainly worked on mobile games. Currently working at Ubisoft Paris. And have many friends from different french companies since i have worked at several studios.

I have some information about the next TDU3

*NOTE - It's always good to take a leak with a pinch of salt so dont think that this is 100% true. It's information from friends i have from different studios who claims they know things in the french side of game development. The only thing that makes me believe that this is legit is that the people who told me this also told me that Bigben had bought TDU a few days before it was announced to the public.*

Published by Bigben Games

Developed by KT Racing

Map: Just like TDU1 and 2 TDU3 will feature another exotic map. This time South America. I cant say which location exactly because i wasnt told that. But i think Brazil is the next map. Map will be a little bigger than The Crew. They wanted to make it around same size at Fuel but that will not happen.

Cars: There should be around 90 cars at launch but i think that number has dropped down due to some licensing issues. TDU3 will feature old sports cars, modern sports car, electrics, hybrids and more.

Gameplay: Gameplay is jjust like previous TDU games. There are no limits. You'll start off just like in TDU2 where you have 3 cars to choose from. I believe your choices are Renault Clio RS, Mitsubishi Evo (dont know which one) and Polo GTi. Houses are also in the game and there are alot of houses in this game. I dont have exact number but its more than TDU1 and 2 combined. Physics system same as WRC 8 and much more improved visuals since they are rebuilding some of the KT Engine.

MP: Multiplayer will be a big aspect of the game. Kinda like GTA Online the devs will mainly focus on multiplayer. Simgleplayer will obviously have updates but online will have more frequent and bigger updates than singleplayer such as new exciting game modes and etc.

The developers are currently aiming for a late 2020 (which i dont think they will be able to do looking at the current state of the game) release which means the game will be released for PS5 and Xbox Series X. PS4 and Xbox one verisons could happen. The game will be an Epic Store exclusive for a year and then it will be available for Steam and Google Stadia.

I think i can squeeze some more info. So if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask but i might not be able answer all of it."

Posted byu/masterorange11online 14 days ago
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

lol - Sep 2022

RIGHT CLICK - OPEN IN A NEW TAB - OR YOU'LL LEAVE THIS WEB SITE

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1249 ... lar_Crown/
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

JustBe wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:20 am lol - Sep 2022

RIGHT CLICK - OPEN IN A NEW TAB - OR YOU'LL LEAVE THIS WEB SITE

Doesn't look bad, hopefully that's what we eventually get :D
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Now 2023:
Right Click - open in a new tab https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 9825395531
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

It´s not 2023 any more. They changed it from "2023" to "coming soon" on steam. ?

Is this good or bad ? :?
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

well, since it is 2023 now the "coming soon" statement is accurate isnt it?
not specifying what quarter could mean it is coming in the next 2/ 3 months.
but who really knows, it could be just a attempt to build up hype...
Alucard
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by Alucard »

Indeed, the term 'soon' is often used in a manner that is not entirely forthcoming. I have learned this lesson through bitter experience during the days of Atari, where promises of imminent releases were often unfulfilled. As someone who has now transcended the constraints of time, I have the luxury of patience. However, even I, as a sort of immortal, desire tangible results at some point. Thus, I am skeptical about the prospect of a timely release. Though, my skepticism is not limited to this specific instance, but often a general outlook. :?