The Crew 2 - Photomissions [Tutorials]

Here we collect all important informations and helps for the motornation.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

The Crew 2 - Photomissions [Tutorials]

Post by Don »

Streetrace HQ

Offroad HQ

Freestyle HQ

Pro Racing HQ

Gator Rush Photos (incl. Freestyle Hovercraft Photo)

Demolition Derby Photos

Short overview (original photo ops)
hide:show
Edit Don: now all videos are online
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: The Crew 2 - Photomissions [Tutorials]

Post by Don »

tutorialvideos are online. Here also again huge thanks to Luna, who was the biggest help i could get to do all that stuff in a minimum amount of time. :text-bravo: :cn

:banana-gotpics:

Possibly it takes a little longer until the freestyle-video is available. I got a copyright-warning that the video is banned over 240 countrys because of single song from the mix. So i had the choice to silent the song via Youtube or to render it again with other music. Since the rendering of that video took me about 4 hours i took the first choice this time.

:angry-cussingargument: Youtube :violence-uzi:

Edit: last video is online now and i decided to re-render the Freestyle-video overnight with new music. Youtube just seem to screw it up with silenting the video. For over 2 hours now it says "in progress".
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

added Gator Rush Photo Ops
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

...added DD photo-ops.

I was forced by my internetproviderto split it up. I had three disconnects again while i was doing the missions. That's why the second video is so short. We found the location i wanted to take the pic and in this moment i got cut off again. After restart i just took the photo quick.

Thanks to Dog and Luny who joined me while i struggled to complete the mission where you have to land on that wooden elefant in the freestyle-hq. I was hoping our airplane-ace Luny could help out and i just fotograph her doing this. But the game forces you to do this one yourself. Somehow i made it myself after about half an hour.

The rest of the missions is pretty easy (even the one where you have to crash into the hollywood-sign). And you can do them all alone.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

lol Don - You did the wooden elefant the hard way.

I used the helicopter to hover over it, then just changed to the DD and dropped on to it.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Yeah i saw Dog and Luny took the chopper, but i don't have that thing. I did only the streetrace- and proracing-bossrace so far as i'm not interested in flying vehicles and hovercrafts.

But even with the chopper it seemed not as easy as it looks in the first place. Dog reported he got several crashcam before he even saw the car completely after switching.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Photo Ops "Hot Shots"