Nice 2 know stuff

Get lost in the Twilight Zone
Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Re: nice 2 know stuff

Post by Lunytrickz »

Weena wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:42 pm @Lunytrickz
Are you doing that? It's quite time-consuming and in the end, you get a slimy mass. What do I do with it then? Spread it on bread? I have a garden but that would be too time-consuming and slimy for me.
not yet :mrgreen:
but that home grow kit sparked my interest
because i remember'd the name spirulina,
because some of my converted vegan friends used that in dryed pill form
to replace the red meat nutrients a human body needs

but i'm not just gonna fork out 150€ for a 2 liter kit
if with a lill research i can make a 15 gallon kit for 20€ :P

Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

I’m not sure what should be in meat that you do not get as a vegetarian :|

Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Post by Lunytrickz »

Weena wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:39 pm I’m not sure what should be in meat that you do not get as a vegetarian :|

well, beter to be save than sorry :angelic-green:
human biology say's as mammals we lean more to the carnivoral side
with a good tolerance to the omnivoral side
there are even studies with a nothing But meat diet
with a good health result

U grew up in a mostly vegan enviroment
i didn't
so U're fysiology has beter adapted to it
i've tryed but the squeese wasn't worth the effort :mrgreen:
so
we'll probably never agree on this,
but I accept U
can U accept me? and let this rest? ^^
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

Sure, you can eat whatever you like and as much as you're pleased. I don't judge, I don't mind. I just think you don't really need it and in some cases, it can harm you if you eat too much animal fat. But there are a lot of things that can make you ill. My rule is, the less processed, the better. And if you want to live to 100, eat only food that's still alive, like fruits and salad, and so on. :)
Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Post by Lunytrickz »

Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

After several years of research, the first, series-ready facility has been completed, which converts conventional diesel into premium diesel in a patented, cost-effective, and low-energy process. The facility is installed in two containers and is easily integrated into existing systems. Against the background of the energy crisis, it makes a contribution to climate protection and against air pollution. From now on, a cleaner alternative to conventional diesel is available in Germany. Because: Every ton of CO2 counts.

Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

HEIONIT absorbs ambient heat in the temperature range of 5° C to 50° C and converts it into electrical energy, which it then stores for use.

The time to reach maximum charge is dependent on the amount of heat.

The warmer it is, the faster the charging will occur. The effect can be enhanced by contact with a warm object or by solar heating.

The energy can be retrieved at any time while the charging process starts anew. The time to fully charge is between 15 and 45 minutes.

Alucard
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by Alucard »

Weena wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:43 pm HEIONIT absorbs ambient heat in the temperature range of 5° C to 50° C and converts it into electrical energy, which it then stores for use.

The time to reach maximum charge is dependent on the amount of heat.

The warmer it is, the faster the charging will occur. The effect can be enhanced by contact with a warm object or by solar heating.

The energy can be retrieved at any time while the charging process starts anew. The time to fully charge is between 15 and 45 minutes.

If the hypothesis in question is validated, it would have a profound impact on the world as we know it. The process in question pertains to the conversion of heat energy into electricity.

Were this method to be implemented on a global scale, it would likely have a cooling effect on the planet. However, if the technology can be constructed using readily available materials, as has been demonstrated in the video, it is doubtful that the application and dissemination of it could be effectively regulated.

In such a scenario, heat would become a highly valued resource and the earth's temperature would likely decrease.

It is worth noting that electricity can also be used to generate heat. :?
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Post by Weena »

The Mysterious Death of Rudolf Diesel

Rudolf Diesel was a German engineer and inventor who is best known for inventing the diesel engine. However, his death in 1913 remains a mystery and has been the subject of speculation for over a century.

Diesel was traveling on the steamship "SS Dresden" from Antwerp to England when he went missing. His body was never recovered and the exact circumstances of his death remain unknown. Some people believe that he may have fallen overboard, while others speculate that he was murdered.

One theory suggests that Diesel was in financial difficulties and that his death was a result of foul play. He had struggled with financial problems after founding a company to manufacture diesel engines, and there is evidence that he was in debt at the time of his death. Some people believe that his financial difficulties may have made him a target for foul play.

Another theory suggests that Diesel was in negotiations to sell his diesel engine technology to England and that his death was the result of sabotage by competitors. However, there is no concrete evidence to support this theory and it remains speculation.

Despite extensive investigations, the exact cause of Rudolf Diesel's death remains unknown and is likely to remain a mystery. However, his invention of the diesel engine had a profound impact on the world and continues to shape the way we live today.

In conclusion, the mysterious death of Rudolf Diesel remains one of the greatest unsolved mysteries of the 20th century. Despite the many theories and speculations, the exact cause of his death remains unknown and may never be fully understood. Nevertheless, his legacy as a pioneering inventor continues to inspire future generations.

Dresden in Antwerp Harbour, 1913
Lunytrickz
High Octane Hero
High Octane Hero

Re: Nice 2 know stuff

Post by Lunytrickz »