The Agency - Joke

JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

The Agency - Joke

Post by JustBe »

The Agency - this could be the most silly / ridiculous update ever. Notice bugs in the events, but they must know this as they will have tested this themselves, not a chance.
My stats have not been working for months now, ubi ketp saying wait for the next update and all will be fixed, still doesn't work. lol - what a fine team, not :violence-rocket:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: The Agency - Joke

Post by Don »

The events itself are not that bad and at least better than hunting down some demolition derby cars within 20 seconds. Just the pointsystem in these stuntevents is totally broken. They put a way too big multiplier on drifts and wheelies, which is gamebreaking in these events and make the summit ridiculous.

I never had issues to get a summitscore over 120k points. Mostly i do one attempt and i am done with it. But in these stuntevents i already did like 50-60 attempts. On the streetrace-version i made it today evening to get over 100k summitpoints by crippling the pro-settings and cheesing drifts all over the place. But on the motocross-events i can't get enough points, because i can't hold a wheelie longer than 2-3 seconds.

The worst thing is that we already reported exactly that issue during the last TTS. Already there we noticed the problem and explained it detailed.

They definitely need to patch that. But i fear that will not happen until the next season comes out in july. :( If you would at least benefit from doing the events in a crew in the summit, like you can in PvE. But that is not working at all. Points of a crew do not cumulate in the summit.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

I just reduced the rear tyre grip by about 30%, cannot do wheelies either.

Having to wait weeks to get the new Bentley Mulliner Bacalar as I can only afford 80K and will not buy any CC with real money.

Right click below - open in a new tab

https://www.bentleymotors.com/en/models ... calar.html
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

With the new "jump over your crewmembers and reset"-glitch these events became even more ridiculous. Now you see players in platinum in the summit that usually do struggle to get gold. I just hope they do not put these stupid events in summits where you can win a car, where you more or less would be forced to do the same bullshit if you want to keep the streak of getting all summitreward-cars.

Regarding the motorpass...i buy only the 80k version and play through it as fast as possible (if there are no stupid tasks to do). This time the cars are not even "must haves" like the interceptors from the first mp. So i can care less when i get the Bentley and the bike. The Bentley is not that good to drive and will only settle dust in the garage anyway. The bike might be helpful on the stuntevents though as it seems to be more agile than the other mx-bikes. I did some funny stuff with it in tts, like donuts leaning sidewards laying almost on the ground. :mrgreen:
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Don wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:24 pm I just hope they do not put these stupid events in summits where you can win a car, where you more or less would be forced to do the same bullshit if you want to keep the streak of getting all summitreward-cars.
Can see from your summit scores that you used the bullshit way - lol

I just got thro with a 205k score :)
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Post by Don »

Yes i used it on the mx-event because i can't do long enough wheelies to score enough.

I just didn't want to let my platinum streak end because some noobs, who are usually struggling to get into platinum or do not even get platinum under normal circumstances, now get way ahead of me in the leaderboard by glitching their way up. So i used it tho get at least 100k in the mx-event. But seen the platinum was not even 1,2 mio. at the end it wasn't really needed.