Merry Christmas 2021

Talk about anything, as long its not offensive.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Merry Christmas 2021

Post by JustBe »

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year for 2022
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
TheOldMan54
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Re: Merry Christmas 2021

Post by TheOldMan54 »

And you as well.

Are you still flight simming ? getting fed up with the crew, or is there anything better to play.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

TheOldMan54 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:35 pm Are you still flight simming ?
Hello, yes still simmering with anger at MS stupid updates for the game that just don't work as it needs the MS Store and Xbox for PC that don't communicate and need to. DO NOT buy the game on DVD's, use Steam if you decide to buy it. Must have taken me 5 hours to get them to work.

As for other games just play Euro Truck simulator, but you need some sort of wheel to play as using the keyboard is way to jerky to steer. Can be found on Steam as well.

Anyone else, what are you playing these days!
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
LCDDOG
Watchdog
Watchdog

Post by LCDDOG »

A Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours too Cat

Playing some forza 5, beamNG and now and then some tc2 (when i dont mind getting annoyed) for the rest mostly some cyberpunk, star trek online and phoenix point...

Testing some star citizen too, and still havent gotten around to elite dangerous or a few others i bought and havent played yet lol