Dreams and lucid dreaming

Get lost in the Twilight Zone
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Re: Twilight zone --- Science fiction and Supernatural Phenomena

Post by Weena »

Last night i had a strange dream....

In Alicante appeard a strange and mysterious obyekt off the coast of the town. It was a giant wheel, standing horizontally in the water about 50 meters from the shore. As it began to turn, a whirlpool formed in the sea, creating a bubble of air that seemed to accelerate as it moved through the water.

Those brave enough to swim into the bubble were caught up in its current and thrown out of the water with incredible force. It was an exhilarating experience, unlike anything anyone had ever felt before.

People came from all over to try their luck in the bubble. Some were thrown just a few meters, while others managed to fly through the air for what seemed like an eternity. It became a competition to see who could go the farthest, and the people of Alicante took great pride in their ability to be thrown higher and farther than anyone else.

But the experience of being thrown out of the water was not without its dangers. Many suffered injuries from the impact of hitting the water, and there were even a few fatalities. Despite the risks, however, the allure of the giant wheel was too great to resist, and people continued to flock to it in droves. :shock:
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Re: Twilight zone --- Science fiction and Supernatural Phenomena

Post by Weena »

Last night I probably sat too long on this easter date calculation post. So I had another crazy dream :P

I found myself on a peculiar planet made up of only simple geometric shapes. It was late in the evening when I ran into an old friend. She was completely naked and asked me if I wanted to travel with her. I too wanted to leave this peculiar place and I agreed. I asked her if she wouldn't rather put some clothes on, but she just shrugged and we set off.

After passing through an automatic door, we found ourselves in a large room filled with people. I would estimate that there were around 50 people present.

Suddenly, without warning, we were all flung towards the ceiling. I landed directly next to a ceiling lamp. Then we were all flung back down and immediately up again. I collided with a young man who had hit his head and was unconscious. I clung to him, trying to protect him from the next impact.

It suddenly dawned on me: we had entered a thought elevator. My friend's nudity had thrown the thoughts of some of the passengers into disarray. I closed my eyes and focused my thoughts, just as I had learned in childhood during self-relaxation training. "I am calm" ... "I am calm" ... "I am calm".

It became eerily quiet. The elevator stopped moving. I felt like I was back in a normal room again. The young man I was clinging to woke up and looked at me in bewilderment. He had no idea what had just happened.

When we had all collected ourselves, someone called out, "Amateurs out, amateurs out!" and more and more voices joined in the chant, "Amateurs out!" Some people, ashamed that they couldn't control their thoughts, left the room.

And so, the journey in the thought elevator could continue without any further interruptions.