Forum Updates

Also user feedback, bugs and so on......
Checker
Board Tester
Board Tester

Forum Updates

Post by Checker »

In this thread, all updates for the forum will be posted.

Weena has taken the time to create some standard avatars. If you would like to use one, simply go to your profile, then to Avatar, where you can choose a gallery avatar or upload your own. Whatever you prefer.

If there are any problems, please let us know.

German:

In diesem Thread werden alle Aktualisierungen des Forums veröffentlicht.

Weena hat sich die Zeit genommen, einige Standard-Avatare zu erstellen. Wenn Sie einen verwenden möchten, gehen Sie einfach zu Ihrem Profil, dann zu Avatar, wo Sie einen Galerie-Avatar wählen oder Ihren eigenen hochladen können. Was immer Sie bevorzugen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen.

here are some examples:
hier ein paar beispiele:

Your Checker 8-)
Weena
Waitress
Waitress

Re: Forum Updates

Post by Weena »

I hope you have all checked out the new area "The Twilight Zone."
I am excited to announce that I have created a new forum rank system, with new ranks and accompanying graphics that display the rank.

If you encounter any errors or issues, please post them in the Announcement section or send a PM to Checker.

I hope you enjoy the changes and have fun cruising on the Cruiseanostra Forum.

-----------

Ich hoffe, ihr habt alle schon den neuen Bereich "The Twilight Zone" besucht.
Ich bin begeistert, ein neues Forenrangsystem bekannt zu geben, mit neuen Rängen und begleitenden Grafiken, die den Rang anzeigen.

Wenn ihr irgendwelche Fehler oder Probleme begegnet, postet sie bitte im Announcement-Bereich oder schickt eine PM an Checker.

Ich hoffe, euch gefallen die Änderungen und ihr habt viel Spaß auf dem Forum der Cruiseanostra.

Best regards,
Weena.
Checker
Board Tester
Board Tester

Post by Checker »

More Avatars,

If you don't like the helmets, Weena has created a whole series of avatars without helmets. There's definitely something for you there. I have to ask myself, maybe she'll make one especially for me.

As usual, go to your profile and select the "Gallery Avatar." Then you can choose with or without a helmet.

German:

Noch mehr Avatare,

Falls euch die Helme nicht gefallen, hat Weena eine ganze Reihe von Avataren ohne Helme erstellt. Da ist bestimmt etwas für euch dabei. Ich muss mich fragen, vielleicht macht sie ja extra einen für mich.

Wie gehabt geht auf euer Profil und wählt "Gallery Avatar." Dann könnt ihr unten mit oder ohne Helm wählen.

Checker 8-)

Checker
Board Tester
Board Tester

Post by Checker »

Link color problem

There was a problem where a link was not highlighted in color after it was visited, making it difficult to distinguish from normal text. This was particularly frustrating when using links with embedded text. The issue only occurred in dark mode. I believe I have fixed the error.

German:

Es gab ein Problem, bei dem ein Link nicht farblich hervorgehoben wurde, nachdem man ihn besucht hatte, wodurch es schwierig war, ihn von normalem Text zu unterscheiden. Dies war besonders ärgerlich, wenn man Links mit eingebettetem Text verwendete. Das Problem trat nur im Dunkelmodus auf. Ich denke, ich habe den Fehler behoben.

Link color problem, status: fixed
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Under Quick Links I don't see:

"View posts since last visit"

and

"View recent posts"

Thought you could do that before this latest update :doh:

Otherwise very nice update :clap:
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Checker
Board Tester
Board Tester

Post by Checker »

JustBe wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:49 pm Under Quick Links I don't see:

"View posts since last visit"

and

"View recent posts"

Thought you could do that before this latest update :doh:

Otherwise very nice update :clap:
Hey JustBe,

Im not so sure but doesn't that do the trick ?

for "View posts since last visit" use "New Posts" (If you don't like to read every post, klick "mark forum as read" in the upper right, bevor you leave)

and for "View recent posts" use "Active Topics"

Tell me if this helps or if I totally misunderstood you.

Hope this was helpful, Checker 8-)
Checker
Board Tester
Board Tester

Post by Checker »

Hi guys,

As you've probably already noticed, there are now small graphics for each forum.
Whether they look good or not is a matter of personal taste. I need to get used to them myself.
Weena made the graphics and she thinks they're great.

In addition, I've combined the forums for The Crew 1 and The Crew 2 + Motorfest in to one. And Forza Horizon and Motorsport are now also in one Forza Forum combined. I think that helps a lot to make things more organized.

Do you like it, yes, no, maybe? Leave your feedback.

As always,

Your Checker
Alucard
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by Alucard »

Well, I must say, it looks quite good. Especially the game section - it has been executed very well by Weena. With the individual game logos, one can easily recognize and find their desired game.

As for the graphics for the diner, well, it is her first attempt and I am certain that with time, she will come up with something even better. :?
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Cannot post video, get this message:

You cannot use certain BBCodes: [media].
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
Checker
Board Tester
Board Tester

Post by Checker »

JustBe wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:20 pm Cannot post video, get this message:

You cannot use certain BBCodes: [media].
Hmm, not sure what's wrong, you have all permissions to post bbcodes.
I did reset gaming forum bbcode permissions. Should work now.

Edit you last post where the code did not work. And the video should be displayed correctly.