Motorfest Dispaly Settings

Oahu...the small one
TheOldMan54
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Motorfest Dispaly Settings

Post by TheOldMan54 »

Playing other games like TDU in the past and even the TC2 I can set the display size to a different size other than my Desktop and the game would display correctly in borderless mode, but with this new Motorfest it will not display a different size unless I use a window mode, can only set a 2K borderless display if I set my desktop to 2K which I find too small for all other things I do on my pc.

I have not purchased the game but am trying the 5 hour free trial version. Still not sure if I will buy this game as its just so arcade looking which I'm not keen on :angry-banghead:
Don
Grill Cheff
Grill Cheff

Re: Motorfest Dispaly Settings

Post by Don »

I can't say anything about it at the moment as i am already astonished that it runs on my current pc. I expected to cripple the graphics to 720p/30fps. But with the new pc coming it should run flawless in 4k (in theory, not sure if you can even setup such high res).
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

TheOldMan54 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:00 pm Playing other games like TDU in the past and even the TC2 I can set the display size to a different size other than my Desktop and the game would display correctly in borderless mode, but with this new Motorfest it will not display a different size unless I use a window mode, can only set a 2K borderless display if I set my desktop to 2K which I find too small for all other things I do on my pc.
Same here.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
JustBe
Circuit Champion
Circuit Champion

Post by JustBe »

Don wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:35 am But with the new pc coming it should run flawless in 4k (in theory, not sure if you can even setup such high res).
Intel - AMD - Nvidia, just wondering what combination you have chosen.
My pc is now nearly 6 years old and feeling its age - lol - but trying to decide what I will get is so confusing when I look at all the different combos. My Dads not to helpful these days as we had a massive fallout some time ago.
My boss said you should have been here at 9, I said why, what happened. He was not amused.
TheOldMan54
Racing Rookie
Racing Rookie

Post by TheOldMan54 »

JustBe wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:14 pm
Don wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:35 am But with the new pc coming it should run flawless in 4k (in theory, not sure if you can even setup such high res).
Intel - AMD - Nvidia, just wondering what combination you have chosen.
My pc is now nearly 6 years old and feeling its age - lol - but trying to decide what I will get is so confusing when I look at all the different combos. My Dads not to helpful these days as we had a massive fallout some time ago.
My computer is getting dilapidated like me. I have always had systems with Intel cpu and Nvidia gpu. I read somewhere that intel are bringing out a completly new type of cpu next year that will be a major leap forward, so will hang on till I can find out more about that.